Panaprium is sponsoring the Blossom Beyond Your Body Yoga Challenge from May 7th to the 13th. This challenge aims to help you move from the poses that are commonly taught in class to something a little more challenging!
Each day will have the option of 2 poses, one that would come up in classes a lot, and one that is just a step beyond that. Look out for tips and things to work on to get you to the next level. The goal is to help your yoga practice really blossom!
Four fantastic Yoga Teachers have committed to bringing you this monthly seven days challenge in 2018.
Panaprium is proud to be 100% independent, free of any influence, and not sponsored. We carefully handpick products from brands we trust. Thank you so much for buying something through our link, as we may earn a commission that supports us.
Blossom Beyond Your Body Yoga Challenge May 2018
To be part of the challenge and eligible for the prizes, head over to Instagram, and:
- Repost the banner, and invite your friends
- Follow Sponsors and Hosts
- Post one new Picture of the daily Asana for each day of the challenge
- Tag Hosts, Sponsors, #BlossomBeyondYourBody
- Make sure your IG profile is public so we can find you
Remember to have lots of fun and pay close attention to your body. Always do what feels right for you.
To plan ahead, here is the list of the poses for each day of the challenge:
- Ustrasana - Kapotasana
- Marichyasana C - D
- Baddha Konasana - Padmasana
- Dolphin - Headstand- Sirsasana or Pincha Mayurasana
- Virabhadrasana 3 - Natarajasana
- Tiriang Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana - Krounchasana
- Side Crow - Fallen Angel
Was this article helpful to you? Please tell us what you liked or didn't like in the comments below.