Write for us
Write for Panaprium.
If you have experience, passion, and knowledge in ethical fashion, eco-friendly living, health, fitness, plant-based nutrition, self-care, that is great!
Share your knowledge and experiences with the Panaprium Community!
This is a forum and platform for discussion where we share personal stories, best practices, tutorials, guides and tips on how to live a healthy and eco-friendly life.
Become part of the Panaprium Community today!
This Is What We Are Looking For.
We love to feature different voices and experiences. We want people who are passionate about living a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
These are some examples of writers we are looking for:
- Yoga, Meditation, and Ayurveda certified instructors.
- Busy professional or parent benefiting from mindfulness practices.
- Holistic-minded physicians, nurses and specialists.
- Fitness, health and life coaches with amazing guidance to share.
- Personal growth specialists with wonderful tips or inspiring stories.
- Practitioners, nutritionists, therapists with advice to share.
If any of these apply to you, we want to hear from you! We share articles that are helpful, accessible, and inspiring.
Panaprium is a great place to share guidance, support, tips and anything that is helpful to others.
Why Should You Write For Us?
Panaprium is a new growing platform. With us, you will reach new customers and boost your credibility. Driving traffic to your website and expanding your network is all possible.
We encourage you to write a short biography up to 100 words with your picture. On your author profile, we will include one relevant link to your personal website or products.
If you wish so, we will also include the following:
- A link to your Google + Profile.
- A link to your Facebook Page.
- A link to your Twitter Profile.
- A link to your Linked In Page.
Once several articles have been published, we will build a longer bio page to further promote you.
Our community is growing fast, and this is a great opportunity to be part of the newest health and wellness online platform!
Please Follow These Content Submission Guidelines.
Please review ALL of the guidelines and directions below. If you feel like your content and style match Panaprium, we look forward to reviewing your submission.
We Only Publish Original Content.
We only publish original content that has not been published anywhere else.
Try To Always Be Positive.
This is a positive space where we share uplifting and inspiring articles.
Relate To The Panaprium Philosophy.
We will not publish content that does not align with our philosophy and principles.
We only support content promoting sustainability, health, balance, and well-being.
No Monetary Compensation For Authors.
At the bottom of your article, your picture and biography will be featured along with one relevant link back to your bio and website.
Writing for us will help boost your credibility and drive traffic to your website. Authors will not be monetarily compensated for articles.
Write Articles Of Optimal Length.
The optimal article length is between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
English Grammar And Spelling Is Required.
Your content must be clearly written and easy to follow. Your writing must display a solid command of English grammar and spelling.
Type of Content We Publish.
Here are some examples of the type of content we are looking for:
- Well researched and instructional articles.
- Specific articles solving problems.
- Numbered list-type articles.
- Straightforward information.
- Tips to improve our lives and grow.
- Beginner-oriented articles.
- Workouts with photos.
- Infographics relevant to our topics.
- Nutrition tips and healthy recipes.
Publication Only If Accepted After Review.
We cannot promise publication until we have a chance to review a submission.
Our Terms and Conditions.
By submitting your article for consideration, you are giving us:
- The rights to publish your content.
- The permission to make adjustments to your content as our editors see fit.
This Is How You Can Submit Your Content.
Send your article of 1,000–1,500 words to [email protected]. We’ll respond to you ONLY if your article has been accepted.
Please make sure the file is a word document, and make sure to attach any photos you may have (and have rights to) that accompany your article.
- Include your full name and short bio. Optimal length for a bio is 50-70 words, max length is 100 words. Feel free to include one relevant link to your professional website or biography.
- Include an image of yourself for the Author Profile section. Images should be at least 500×500 in size, have a clean background, and there should be some space around the main subject, without any parts of the head or shoulders cut off.
- Please note that we have rights to edit your article to best suit our style and audience. This includes the possibility of editing or removing links within article.
Thank you for your interest in helping us create this inspiring community! We are looking forward to reading your submissions.