Panaprium is sponsoring the fourth round of the Different Ways Of Yoga Challenge from April 23rd to the 29th. This challenge aims to show you the different ways to perform the same asana.
Four fantastic Yoga Teachers have committed to bringing you this monthly seven days challenge in 2018.
- @elena_miss_yoga (Ashtanga Vinyasa)
- @yennychristine (Tripsichore Yoga)
- @lionet_yoga (Aerial Yoga)
- @uc.yoga (Hatha Yoga)
Different Ways of Yoga Challenge April 2018
You will definitely want to watch out for this one! Picking the right yoga style that suits you best is crucial. It is highly recommended to try out many different forms of yoga before you settle.
Keep practicing, evolving and asking questions. Keep learning, changing and getting better in the process of finding what feels right for you. Each and every yoga style is different and has its unique ways of bringing you joy and happiness. Health and wellness. Inner peace and confidence.
To be part of the challenge and eligible for the prizes, head over to Instagram, and:
- Repost the banner, and invite your friends
- Follow Sponsors and Hosts
- Post one new Picture of the daily Asana for each day of the challenge
- Tag Hosts, Sponsors, #DifferentWaysOfYoga
- Make sure your IG profile is public so we can find you
Remember to have lots of fun and pay close attention to your body. Always do what feels right for you.
To plan ahead, here is the list of the poses for each day of the challenge:
- Day 1 Three legged Downward facing dog
- Day 2 Goddess Pose
- Day 3 Upward facing dog
- Day 4 Low Lunge (any variation)
- Day 5 Inversion
- Day 6 Side Plank
- Day 7 Padmasana (any variation)
About the Author: Alex Assoune
Alex is an engineer, author, entrepreneur, and coach from France. He has a passion for learning, healthy living and helping others improve their lives. He is an advocate of personal growth and loves to teach about what he learned, to help everyone get better and reach their goals.